- 200 Grams Cream Cheese
- 318 Grams Mascarpone Cheese
- 156 Grams Granulated Sugar
- 25 Grams Unsalted Butter Softened
- 11 Grams Lemon Juice
- 4 Grams Pure Vanilla Extract
- 135 Grams Whole Eggs Wisked
- 46 Grams Heavy Cream
- 46 Grams Sour Cream
- Beat the cream cheese with the paddle attachment. Add the mascarpone and soft butter and beat together.
- Slowly add the sugar, beating the mixture until creamy. Stop the mixer every now and then to scrap down the bowl and paddle.
- Add the lemon juice and pure vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the eggs, one at a time, making sure that each egg has been incorporated before adding the next egg. Be sure to scrap down the bowl to avoid any clumps.
- Blend in the heavy cream and sour cream to the mixture.
- Pour the batter into silicon baking molds.
- Bake at 285°F convection for 25 - 50 minutes (depending on the size of the molds) in a water bath.